- State of the art science laboratory and science equipment
- Specialized course offerings
- Seminar, cluster programs, flexible scheduling and utilization of community resources
- Computer- assisted instruction
- Unique field trips
- Opportunity for acceleration in science and mathematics for advanced high school classes
- Internships at Jungle Island and Monkey Jungle
- Two-hour block science research
- Study science on grounds of Zoo Miami
- Philosophy: Child-centered; holistic knowledge is developed; thinking skills are priority goals; safety is essential; student’ developmental needs are important.
- Curriculum: Academic excellence/ social competence-academic core, exploration and development programs.
- Organization: Interdisciplinary teams; advisement program; flexible block scheduling; team planning and shared decision making; exploratory and developmental experience-elective classes, wheels and exploration credits, mini-courses, clubs, activities, intramurals;
- Implementation Strategies: Cooperative learning; interdisciplinary teaching styles; differentiated instruction; student services and career planning systems; home-school partnership and communications.
Mrs.Tamara Monroe, 305 238-2316 email@example.com DEGREES AND CERTIFICATIONS Dept. of Education Middle School Science Certification 5-9 Master of Science in Science Education-Nova Southeastern University...
DO YOU LOVE ANIMALS? WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT TAKING CARE OF THEM? DO YOU LOVE TO VISIT THE ZOO? DO YOU WANT...
Zoo Miami SPOOKTOBER 2016 TICKETS & HOURS ANIMALS MEMBERSHIP ATTRACTIONS PLANTS & GARDENS